Sunday 2nd August 2020 in Romsey : 10am - 3pm
Set your sat nav to SO51 8GZ (Newton Lane car park) to take you to the centre of Romsey.
All Romsey car parks are free on Sundays. Please note that the Hundred is closed to traffic at the moment.
In the Corn Market area
- Face Mask supplier – Kerrianne Kreations
- Live Music from The Romsey Ukulele Group
- Jewellery by KC Crystals, Studio 4ty3
- Cards from Greetings and Jot
- Home & Garden -Forget Me Not Fairy Art
- Pet care – Poochize Organics
- Art – Sea Themed art -The Shore and more, Glass Art – The Kiln and I
- Cakes – Maria’s Cakes and Bakes – Yum!
- Ice Cream – Sundae’s Child will be located outside the Salvation Army shop
In the Piazza
- Cards and Gifts – Sas & Ink Papier
- Live Music from When Harri met Alli AM and Banjo Bounce PM
- Jewellery – Felt Fancy
- Textiles – Kay Osborne
- Art & Home – Painted Ceramics – By Jo Crafts
- Gifts and Toys -Vintage Vee and her Teddy bears and Heart of Yarn
- Cakes, Crafts and Cookies – Eli’s Rollin’ Pin and The Crafty Baker