In Greek mythology, sunflowers are said to symbolise adoration, loyalty and longevity. In China they are associated with long life, good fortune and vitality. To native Americans they represented harvest, bounty and provision. Sunflowers are often given on 3rd year wedding anniversaries as signs of adoration, loyalty, and strength.
Whatever the belief, it is clear that sunflowers engender feelings of positivity and happiness!
• Dimensions: 4.5cm (1.75″) wide x 4.5cm (1.75″) tall
• Brooch fixing: single round pin brooch fixing
• Materials: The brooch is beautifully created with tiny sparkly seed beads, and the piece is backed with soft faux suede. Fishing twine is utilised in the creative process, ensuring the beads are attached firmly and will withstand normal day-to-day wear.
• Bonus Uses: What about using it to pin a scarf or shawl, to fix a low neckline to maintain decorum, to replace a button, to fix to a hairclip or belt or collar, to dress up your shoes or for your summer hat. The options are endless!
• Handmade with care in the UK.
• Lovingly wrapped ready to present as a gift (for you or for someone you love!)
This brooch will be hand-crafted especially for you on a made-to-order basis. Although you may not receive the exact item pictured, your brooch will look almost identical, but with very slight variations due to the nature of hand-made items.
Handmade with care in a smoke-free environment. Intended for decorative purposes only. Please note, bead colours may appear slightly differently on different computer or device screens, and in different lighting.