This beautiful hand-beaded forget-me-not brooch can be worn to signify a special memory that should never be forgotten. It is designed to add a subtle shimmer of colour and symbolism, and is perfect for those days when you don’t want the fuss of wearing jewellery but still want a simple accessory to add class to your outfit!
Forget Me Nots signify many things based on various legends, myths, folklore and history, but all relate to a memory that must not be erased, or something that should never be forgotten. Love tokens incorporating forget-me-nots were often given to friends or loved ones prior to a period of separation. The flower is also representative of September birthdays. Who will you gift yours to?
• Dimensions: 4.5cm (1.75″) wide x 4.5cm (1.75″) tall
• Brooch fixing: round single-pin brooch
• Materials: The brooch is beautifully bead embroidered with tiny sparkly seed beads, then a meticulous bead edging is added, and the piece is backed with soft blue faux suede, giving it a luxurious padded feel. Fishing twine is utilised in the creative process, ensuring the beads are attached firmly and will withstand normal day-to-day wear.
• Bonus Uses: What about using it to pin a scarf or shawl, to fix a low neckline to maintain decorum, to replace a button, to fix to a hairclip or belt or collar, to dress up your shoes or for your summer hat? The options are endless!
• Handmade with care in the UK.
• Lovingly wrapped ready to present as a gift (for you or for someone you love!)
This brooch will be hand-crafted especially for you on a made-to-order basis. Although you may not receive the exact item pictured, your brooch will look almost identical, but with very slight variations due to the nature of hand-made items.
Handmade with care in a smoke-free environment. Please note, bead colours may appear slightly differently on different computer or device screens, and in different lighting.