When the dark days of Winter seem to be dragging, this beautiful daffodil brooch will add the perfect pop of sunny colour to your outfit!
Beautifully hand-beaded using tiny glass beads with a subtle shimmer to catch the light, you can await those fresh Spring days in style!
• Dimensions: 5cm (2″) wide x 4.5cm (1.75″) tall
• Brooch fixing: semi-concealed pin bar brooch fixing
• Materials: The brooch is beautifully bead embroidered with tiny sparkly seed beads, then a meticulous bead edging is added, and the piece is backed with soft faux suede, giving it a luxurious padded feel. Fishing twine is utilised in the creative process, ensuring the beads are attached firmly and will withstand normal day-to-day wear.
• Bonus Uses: What about using it to pin a scarf or shawl, to fix a low neckline to maintain decorum, to replace a button, to fix to a hairclip or belt or collar, to dress up your shoes or for your summer hat. The options are endless!
• Handmade with care in the UK.
• Lovingly wrapped ready to present as a gift (for you or for someone you love!)
This brooch will be hand-crafted especially for you on a made-to-order basis. Although you may not receive the exact item pictured, your brooch will look almost identical, but with very slight variations due to the nature of hand-made items.
Handmade with care in a smoke-free environment. Please note, bead colours may appear slightly differently on different computer or device screens, and in different lighting.