Covid guidance at the markets
- Mask up! – Masks are there to protect not just yourself but others as well. Although they are no longer mandatory when entering buildings, we recommend that in our Stockbridge Venue, you still wear your mask inside.
- Social distancing measures – The 1m rule has now changed but we still recommend caution when visiting us at the markets.
- Visiting stall holder friends/family – If you are visiting someone you know at the market, please keep in mind that if you are standing in front of the stall it will be difficult for potential customers to make their purchases; we ask that you are mindful of this.
- Moving around the market – Please remain cautious around the market and be aware of those around you at all times..
- Payments – Some stall holders can take cash, but many have changed payment systems to enable contactless card payments, it is best to have both with you at the market but please use hand gel before and after handling cash.
- Hand Gel – We will still be providing handgel at our markets, most stall holders will still have some and we will have a stand at both venues.
Please do not come to the Market if you:
- Are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please make sure you are up to date with the latest symptoms.
- Have been in close contact with anyone who has been sick or is currently sick, is being tested, or has been diagnosed with COVID 19.
- Have travelled outside of the country within the last 2 weeks, unless you have been to a green code country and or have been double jabbed and don’t have to isolate.
Please be patient and respectful of all other customers & vendors. It may not be the same shopping experience you have had in the past, but we all need to have patience during this time to ensure the protection of all those visiting and selling at the Market.
As always, we appreciate your continued support.